Job Title: Receptionist/Office Assistant
Department: Customer Service
We are looking for Long Term Employees who are motivated to work hard. Pay scale $13.00 -$15.00 per hour, depending on your experience and performance. Confident, Dependable, and Positive people only.
The Receptionist/Office Assistant is responsible for providing the excellent customer service and professional image as the first and most direct contact with our customers. This position must function efficiently and effectively in a fast paced busy environment. A team member is required to maintain a positive attitude while independently managing and prioritizing the essential duties of the job while dealing with sensitivity to the needs of the customer.
- Provides excellent customer service
- Assists other team member in performing job functions at a customer service level of excellence
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Answering and dealing with a high volume of phone calls
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Taking messages and dispersing properly
- Regular Filing
- Regularly operating a computer, fax machine, scanner, copier etc.
- Reading, responding, and dispersing emails accordingly
- We are a 5 day a week operation, Monday through Friday
- Professional appearance. This position deals with the public and you must present a clean and professional appearance while at work or at a company sponsored event.
- Honesty and trustworthiness. This position deals with sensitive information that is protected by law as personal and confidential.
- Reliability and punctuality. You must have reliable transportation and arrive to work on time.
- Knowledge of typing, internet, and computers. Minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Multitasking required while remaining calm, friendly, and alert.
- Strong team skills and the ability to work with various personalities and types.
- Must be able to pass a background check and a physical/drug test.
- Positive and service-oriented attitude with the ability to be flexible. Sense of humor and open-mindedness.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills. You must be able to speak, read, and write in English. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have the ability to present information and answer questions in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts. You must have the ability to perform basic addition and subtraction.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and ask questions when unsure.
- Problem solving ability.
- Most of the team member’s time is in a small office setting.
Pay starts at $13.00 to $15.00 per hour depending on experience; hard work is compensated with pay raises. We promote within so there is opportunity for advancement.
Please follow these instructions to apply, NO PHONE CALLS:
Email your cover letter along with desired pay rate and resume to email@example.com. Your resume will be forwarded to HR.